“MeetingForTwo” Service - meeting42.com - is provided by “ WORLD WIDE SERVICE LIMITED”, by offices Suite 7, Hadfield House, Library Street, Gibraltar (the "Company"), registered with Registrar of Companies, Gibraltar Reg Number 98420. This is a contract between you and the Company. Please read the Agreement carefully before registering for the Service. By completing your registration and clicking "I Accept" (button below), you will become a registered user of the Service (a "Registered User"). You agree to be bound by the “Terms and Conditions” of this Agreement (the "Terms and Conditions") for as long as you continue to be a Registered User. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE THE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR THE SERVICE. The "Terms and Conditions" are subject to change by the Company at any time, effective upon posting updated “Terms and Conditions” on our website; any use of the Service after such notice will constitute acceptance by you of such changes.
1. Minors. MINORS MAY NOT BECOME REGISTERED USERS. By registering, you represent and warrant that you are at least 22 years old.
2. Marital Status. By requesting to receive matches from the Service, you represent and warrant that you are not married or that you are not bound by a long term committed relationship if you make this mark
3. Exclusive Use. Your account is for your personal use only, you may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
4. Online Conduct. As a Registered User, you agree that:
- a. You are solely responsible for the content or information you publish, display or otherwise communicate in any manner (hereinafter, "post") on the Service, or transmit to other Registered Users.
- b. You will not post on the Service, or transmit to other Registered Users, or otherwise communicate any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). Furthermore you will not take actions to promote the physical harm or harassment of another person, engage in or promote spamming, provide information that you know is illegal, false or misleading, or designed to exploit those under 18 or otherwise provide instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone else's right to privacy or providing or creating computer viruses.
- c. You will use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
- d. You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to the Company or to any other Registered User. If information provided to the Company, or another Registered User, subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you should promptly notify the Company of such change.
- e. Prior to commencing Open Communication, your E-mail correspondence with other Registered Users will not include any personal information which would enable other Registered Users to discover your identity.
- f. You will only create one unique profile with the Service.
- g. You will not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Registered Users to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk E-mail to other Registered Users.
- h. You will not post, copy, modify, transmit, show in public or private, create any derivative works from, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights – our Company.
- i. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Registered Users. You agree to take normal precautions when meeting individuals through the Service. In addition, you agree to review and follow the recommendations set forth in meeting42.com's Safety Tips which will be provided to you prior to entering Open Communication with your Matches.
- j. You understand that the Company makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with individuals you meet through the Service.
- k. You will promptly report to the Company any violation of the “Terms and Conditions” of this Agreement by other Registered Users.
- l. The Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the materials posted in the public areas of the Service. The Company shall have the right to remove any such material that in it’s sole opinion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the letter or spirit of this Agreement. Notwithstanding this right of the Company, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST IN THE PUBLIC AREAS OF THE SERVICE AND IN YOUR PRIVATE E-MAIL MESSAGES. E-mails sent between you and other Registered Users that are not readily accessible to the general public will be treated as private by the Company to the extent permitted by applicable law.
5. Online Content. Opinions, advices, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Service, but not directly by the Company, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. THE COMPANY DOES NOT: (I) GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SERVICE, AND (II) ADOPT, ENDORSE NOR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY ANY PARTY OTHER THAN THE COMPANY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANYONE'S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED ON THE SERVICE, OR TRANSMITTED TO OR BY ANY REGISTERED USERS.
6. Dealings with Advertisers. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings, including the sharing of the information you supplied to the Company with advertisers, or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
7. Unauthorized Users. It is possible that other Registered Users or users (including unauthorized users, or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Service and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It is also possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Service, and that the recipient may use such information to harass, injure or harm you. The Service, however, will take all reasonable precautions to prevent such events. The Company is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you disclose on the Service. Please carefully select the type of information that you post on the Service or release to others.
8. Proprietary Rights.
- a. The Company owns and retains proprietary rights in the Service. The Service contains copyrighted material, trademarks, printed material and other proprietary information of the Company, it’s licensors and licensees. In addition, other Registered Users may post copyrighted information, which has copyright protection whether or not it is identified as copyrighted. Except for that information which is in the public domain and for which you have been given permission, you agree not to copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
- b. By posting information or content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to the Company and other Registered Users an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing.
(A) THE COMPANY PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE. THE COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY.
(B). The Company does not warrant that your use of the Service will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, error-free or will meet your requirements, or that any defects in the Service will be corrected. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, THE CONNECTIVITY AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE.
11. Limitation of liability.
- a. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS AND PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY KNOWS OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY, ON ANY FORM OF ACTION WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EXCEED THE PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR YOUR ACCOUNT. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM ANY CORRESPONDENCE OR BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISERS OR RESULTING FROM THE PRESENCE OF SUCH ADVERTISERS ON THE SERVICE.
- b. While the Company performs an initial screening of individuals registering for the Service, the Company makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of such individuals or their compatibility with any current or future Registered Users. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER REGISTERED USERS OF THIS SERVICE OR PERSONS INTRODUCED TO YOU BY THIS SERVICE.
12. Indemnity by Registered User. You will indemnify and hold harmless the Company, it’s officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) relating to or arising out of your use of the Service, including any breach by you of the terms of this Agreement.
13. To resolve a complaint regarding the Service, you should first contact the Company by clicking on the "support" button or via email .This condition is obligatory.
14. Termination. Either you or the Company may terminate your account at any time, for any reason or no reason, without explanation, effective upon sending written notice to the alter. The Company reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to the Service, without notice, if in Company's sole discretion it believes you have violated any Section of this Agreement by you which is brought to the Company's attention. In the event your access to the Service is suspended due to the breach of this Agreement, you agree that all fees then paid to the Company by you shall be nonrefundable. Following any termination hereof, the Company reserves the right to send a notice that you have been terminated to other Registered Users with whom you have corresponded.
15. Death or Disability. Death or Disability. If by reason of death or disability you are unable to receive all services for which you contracted, you and your estate may elect to be relieved of the obligation to make payments for services other than those received before death or the onset of disability, except as provided in paragraph (3).
(1) If you have prepaid any amount for the Service, so much of the amount prepaid that is allocable to services that you have not received shall be promptly refunded to you or your representative.
(2) "Disability" means a condition which precludes you from physically using the Service during the term of disability and the condition is verified in writing by a physician designated and remunerated by you. Written verification from the physician must be presented to the Company.
(3) If the physician determines that the duration of the disability will be less than six (6) months, Company may extend the term of the contract for a period of six (6) months at no additional charge to you in lieu of cancellation.
16. General Provisions. This Agreement, accepted upon registration for the Service, contains the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the use of this Service. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the terms will survive termination of your registration to the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
You, the buyer, may cancel this Agreement, without any penalty or obligation, at any time prior to midnight of Company's second day following the date of this contract, including Sundays and holidays. To cancel this Agreement, call Customer Care seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day. You can also mail a signed and dated cancellation notice, which states that you, the buyer, are canceling this Agreement, and your Invoice No. was paid..... (must be mentioned method of payment) and amount....., or words to similar effect, to:
(A) General. meeting42.com bills you through the online account (your "Billing Account") for use of the Service. You agree to pay meeting42.com all charges at the prices then in effect for any use of the Service by you or other persons (including your agents) using your Billing Account, and you authorize meeting42.com to charge your chosen payment provider (your "Payment Method") for the Service. You agree to make payment using that selected Payment Method. meeting42.com reserves the right to correct any errors or mistakes that were made even if it has already requested or received payment.
(B) Recurring Billing. Most subscription plans to the Service consist of an initial period, for which there is a one time charge, followed by recurring period charges as agreed to by you. By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. meeting42.com MAY SUBMIT PERIODIC CHARGES (E.G., MONTHLY) WITHOUT FURTHER AUTHORIZATION FROM YOU, UNTIL YOU PROVIDE PRIOR NOTICE (CONFIRMED IN WRITING UPON REQUEST BY meeting42.com) THAT YOU HAVE TERMINATED THIS AUTHORIZATION OR WISH TO CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD. SUCH NOTICE WILL NOT AFFECT CHARGES SUBMITTED BEFORE meeting42.com COULD ACT REASONABLY. TO TERMINATE YOUR AUTHORIZATION OR CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD, GO TO ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
(C) Current Information Required. YOU MUST PROVIDE CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION FOR YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT. YOU MUST PROMPTLY UPDATE ALL INFORMATION TO KEEP YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE (SUCH AS A CHANGE IN BILLING ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD NUMBER, OR CREDIT CARD EXPIRATION DATE). YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY www.meeting 42.com IF YOUR PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELED (E.G., FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF YOU BECOME AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS THE UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR USE OF YOUR USER NAME OR PASSWORD. CHANGES TO SUCH INFORMATION CAN BE MADE AT ACCOUNT SETTINGS. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE meeting42.com ANY OF THE FOREGOING INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT meeting42.com MAY CONTINUE CHARGING YOU any other way FOR ANY USE OF THE SERVICE UNDER YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU HAVE TERMINATED YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE SERVICE (CONFIRMED BY YOU IN WRITING UPON REQUEST BY meeting42.com).
(D) Payment Method. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Payment Method (the "Payment Method Provider"). If meeting42.com does not receive payment from your Payment Method Provider, you agree to pay all amounts due on your Billing Account upon demand.
(E) Change in Amount depending on authorization. If the amount that should be charged to your Billing Account varies from the amount you preauthorized (other than due to the imposition or change in the amount of state sales taxes), you have the right to receive, and meeting42.com shall provide, notice of the amount that should be charged and the date of the charge at least 10 days before the scheduled date of the transaction (by the [email protected]). Any agreement you have with your Payment Method Provider will govern your use of your Payment Method. You agree that meeting42.com may accumulate charges incurred and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each billing cycle.
(F) Auto-renewal. Your meeting42.com subscription will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration as the subscription term originally selected, at the then-current non-promotional subscription rate. To change or resign your subscription at any time, go to Account Settings (but not later than 5 days before the end of your membership). If you resign, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term; your subscription will not be renewed after your then-current term expires. However, you won't be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period.